Jika masa boleh diundur kembali.. there is a lot of things and stuff that i want to do. Without paying too much what people might see and say. Just do what i want to do.
One of the things that i really want to do is, running all all around the field at my secondary school everyday. Yup. I really want to do that. Haha. But i dont, why? Because setiap petang lelaki penuh kat padang tu kann.. ergh!
You know, i realize, i hav been wasting my time a lot having a crush on him here on him there. Huh! Buang masa! Also, wasting my time thinking too much or having a doubt too much about something or before doing someting. Why? Bc im too afraid in making mistakes.
Well. I already cause a huge mistakes, in which one of my friend probably didnt want to be friend with me again. I miss her. A lot. But i hav no regret. Ermm.. there would be a little regret in anything im doing in the past hihi, but its okay. I will learn something right? Thank you Allah. Im at ease. Saranghae.
Thank you Allah. I will do everything in this current and future that would make me happyyy! Of course, all along the journey dalam mencari keredhaanMu
No comments:
Post a Comment